The elemoon (www.elemoon.com) bracelet is a smart accessory that lets you change its light designs to match every outfit or occasion. Uniting the elegance of fine jewelry with the latest technology, elemoon is a bracelet that doesn’t just track your steps or display time, it also enables you to change its light design to match any outfit or occasion, to get custom alerts, and to even help you locate your phone.
Recently the company distributed elemoon to the following celebrities:
- award-winning actor Beau Bridges,
- Richard Cabral (‘American Crime’) and his actor/producer wife Janiece Sarduy,
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ alum Maksim Chmerkovskiy,
- David Faustino (‘Married With Children’),
- Edy Ganem (‘Devious Maids’),
- Joanna Going (‘Kingdom,’ ‘House of Cards’),
- Tony Hale (‘Veep’),
- Elaine Hendrix (‘Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll’),
- Rex Lee (‘Entourage’), Yara Shahidi (Black-ish),
- Jamie Brewer and Naomi Grossman of ‘American Horror Story”
- Sean Giambrone and Hayley Orrantia from ‘The Goldbergs,’ plus many others.
It’s an interesting concept but will it stick? It’s way too soon to know but one this is certain, these wearables are getting smaller and they are doing more than ever before.
Let me know your thoughts…